The people we look for
- Team oriented
- You seek help when needed, are open to constructive criticism, and have never uttered the words ‘well, that isn’t my job’ in a sentence.
- You recognize that arrogance is toxic and that modesty is key to being a good teammate.
- Solutions driven
- You relish difficult challenges and work relentlessly to overcome hurdles to achieve the best possible outcome.
- You enjoy dynamic and fast growing work environments. No job too small, no idea too big.
- You grew up working on the farm or for an ag retailer and have a strong understanding of the crop input purchasing process.
What you can expect of us
We do what we say we will do.
- People first
- We will seek to maximize your personal growth and long term career success during your time with AgVend and beyond. We value our employees lives and aspirations outside of the company.
- Ownership and autonomy
- You will have the power to realize opportunities, drive change, and delight customers.
- Clear expectations
- Performance goals will be rooted in our company values and objectives.
- Competitive salary
- We know money isn’t everything, but you will be properly compensated for your work.
- Company ownership
- You are fundamental to the success of AgVend and thus you will receive stock options in the company.
- Health insurance
- We want you and your family happy and healthy that is why all of our employees get industry leading health coverage.