Project Manager – Partner Onboarding
Brief of the Role
We are looking for a Project Manager for Partner Onboarding to join our fast-growing team. In this role, you will be responsible for making sure our Partners get off on the right foot. Your responsibilities will include gaining a full understanding of how their business operates and translating their current workflows and practices into an online experience customized to them. You will be coordinating a lot of moving parts between our Partners and engineering team so that the Partner’s portal has the exact look, feel, and functionality that the industry has come to expect.
While we feel strongly about periodically being in person together, we operate a distributed-first team model. We are looking for the best regardless of where you live. This role is open to anyone in the US or Canada.
You have a history of meticulous planning and record keeping. You have coordinated projects in the past that have a lot of moving parts, and fine details – all of which matter equally. You must have an affinity for asking questions, diving into answers, and solving challenging problems on predetermined timelines.
Who you are:
- Obsessive about details
- Nothing escapes your eye, no matter how small.
- Insatiably curious
- You keep asking why, even if you have gotten an answer.
- Team oriented
- You seek help when needed, are open to constructive criticism, and have never uttered the words ‘well, that isn’t my job’ in a sentence.
- You have strong communication skills that enable you to work constructively with our partners.
- You solve tomorrow’s problems today, and are always on the lookout for process improvement.
- You enjoy dynamic, fast-growing, work environments and relish difficult challenges. No job too small, no idea too big.
What we expect of you:
- You do what you say you will do.
- Manage integrations & data mapping
- Work with our partners and customers to define integration requirements, resolve all integration challenges, and ensure that data is mapped and loaded correctly to our platform.
- Coordinate Cross Functionally
- Work cross-functionally between engineering and partnership managers to ensure communications and expectations involving integration timelines, capabilities, and data accuracy are clear and accurate.
- Be ready for anything
- At our fast-growing company, you will wear multiple hats and need to be able to adapt to changing priorities. For this, you will need to enjoy a degree of ambiguity and be comfortable with your role evolving beyond this description.
What you can expect of us:
We do what we say we will do.
People First – we will seek to maximize your personal growth and long-term career success during your time with AgVend and beyond. We value our employees’ lives and aspirations outside of the company.
Ownership and Autonomy – you will have the power to realize opportunities, drive change, and delight customers.
Clear Expectations – performance goals will be rooted in our company values and objectives.
Competitive Salary – we know money isn’t everything, but you will be properly compensated for your work.
Company Ownership – you are fundamental to the success of AgVend and thus you will receive stock options in the company.
Health Insurance – we want you and your family happy and healthy that is why all of our employees get industry-leading health coverage.
Ready for your next challenge?
Send us a note with your interests and background to email@example.com and we will be in touch!