Partner Marketing Content Specialist
Brief of the Role
We are looking for a Partner Marketing Content Specialist to join our fast-growing team. This role is responsible for delivering exceptional marketing content for our Partner Retailers, across many different digital marketing campaign types and modes of communication. This includes creating, maintaining, and improving our Partner Marketing content base, and continuously producing best-in-class digital marketing content for our Partners. These will be achieved by working closely with our Partner Marketing Leads to understand our Partner’s campaign goals and associated content needs.
You ideally have a marketing background from education or experience, and honed an ability to create professional-grade content. Digital marketing experience in agriculture is a plus. You enjoy exercising your creative ability and have an acute attention to detail. Possessing a basic knowledge and understanding of the agricultural input supply chain is preferred. Finally, you are a confident communicator both verbally and in written form, and excel at working collaboratively within a team.
Qualities we seek:
- You seek help when needed, are open to constructive criticism, and have never uttered the words ‘well, that isn’t my job’ in a sentence.
- Excellent communicator
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills that enable you to influence key stakeholders.
- You relish a good challenge and work relentlessly to overcome hurdles to achieve the best possible outcome.
- You want to understand the business of our partners and find solutions to help them grow.
- You recognize that arrogance is toxic and that modesty is key to being a good teammate.
- You enjoy dynamic and fast-growing work environments. You believe no job is too small, and no idea too big.
- You have experience in agronomy, agribusiness, or ag tech and have a strong understanding of the crop input purchasing process.
What we expect of you:
You do what you say you will do.
Partner Marketing Content Creation (~85%)
- Collaborate with Partner Marketing Leads to ensure shared understanding of Partner digital marketing goals. Create professional-grade campaign content for our Partners including graphics and narrative copy to drive desired campaign objectives. Engage with internal and external teams as needed to meet and exceed content requirements for Partner campaigns.
General Content Creation (~15%)
- Work closely with our Go-to-Market Team to create and maintain internal assets. These professional-grade assets will be used to tell the AgVend story, and how our Digital Enablement Platform delivers value to our Partners and their customers. In addition, you will assist with iterating upon and building out our internal and external knowledge base.
Be Ready for Anything
- At our fast-growing company, you will wear multiple hats and need to be able to adapt to changing priorities. For this, you will need to enjoy a degree of ambiguity and be comfortable with your role evolving beyond this description.
What you can expect of us:
We do what we say we will do.
People First – we will seek to maximize your personal growth and long-term career success during your time with AgVend and beyond. We value our employees’ lives and aspirations outside of the company.
Ownership and Autonomy – you will have the power to realize opportunities, drive change, and delight customers.
Clear Expectations – performance goals will be rooted in our company values and objectives.
Competitive Salary – we know money isn’t everything, but you will be properly compensated for your work.
Company Ownership – you are fundamental to the success of AgVend and thus you will receive stock options in the company.
Travel – we strongly believe that there is no replacement for a firm handshake, so you will be expected to meet with our partners occasionally. We will compensate for all travel expenses.
Health Insurance – we want you and your family happy and healthy that is why all of our employees get industry-leading health coverage.
Ready for your next challenge?
Send us a note with your interests and background to email@example.com and we will be in touch!