Partner Marketing Content Specialist
Brief of the Role
We are looking for a Content Specialist to join our Partner Marketing Team. This role is responsible for delivering exceptional marketing content for our ag retail Partners, which includes creating new content, maintaining and improving our Partner Marketing content library, and supporting our Partners’ digital marketing campaigns. This role is essential to ensure the work we deliver to our Partners supports their marketing campaign goals.
You ideally have a marketing background from education or experience, and honed an ability to create professional-grade content. You enjoy exercising your creative ability and have an acute attention to detail. Digital marketing experience in agriculture and a basic understanding of the agricultural input supply chain is preferred. Finally, you are a confident communicator both verbally and in written form, and excel at working collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
Qualities we seek:
- You seek help when needed, are open to constructive criticism, and have never uttered the words ‘well, that isn’t my job’ in a sentence.
- Excellent communicator
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills that enable you to influence key stakeholders.
- You relish a good challenge and work relentlessly to overcome hurdles to achieve the best possible outcome.
- You want to understand the business of our partners and find solutions to help them grow.
- You recognize that arrogance is toxic and that modesty is key to being a good teammate.
- You enjoy dynamic and fast-growing work environments. You believe no job is too small, and no idea too big.
- You have experience in agronomy, agribusiness, or ag tech and have a strong understanding of the crop input purchasing process.
What we expect of you:
You do what you say you will do.
Partner Marketing Content Creation (~85%)
- Collaborate with Partner Marketing Team to create professional-grade campaign content that supports each Partner Retailer’s digital marketing campaigns, including graphics and copy for emails, text messages, and more.
General Content Creation (~15%)
- Work closely with AgVend’s Go-to-Market Team to create and maintain internal assets. These assets will be used to tell the AgVend story, and how our Digital Enablement Platform delivers value to our Partners and their customers.
Be Ready for Anything
- AgVend offers an opportunity rich environment where you can wear multiple hats. The ideal person for this role is adaptable and can work with a degree of ambiguity, thinks fast on their feet, and is comfortable with responsibilities evolving beyond this description.
What you can expect of us:
We do what we say we will do.
People First – we will seek to maximize your personal growth and long-term career success during your time with AgVend and beyond. We value our employees’ lives and aspirations outside of the company.
Ownership and Autonomy – you will have the power to realize opportunities, drive change, and delight customers.
Clear Expectations – performance goals will be rooted in our company values and objectives.
Competitive Salary – we know money isn’t everything, but you will be properly compensated for your work.
Company Ownership – you are fundamental to the success of AgVend and thus you will receive stock options in the company.
Travel – we strongly believe that there is no replacement for a firm handshake, so you will be expected to meet with our partners occasionally. We will compensate for all travel expenses.
Health Insurance – we want you and your family happy and healthy that is why all of our employees get industry-leading health coverage.
Ready for your next challenge?
Send us a note with your interests and background to email@example.com and we will be in touch!