How it works
We're an independently owned company, helping farmers buy inputs and services online directly from trusted retailers. We don’t believe in charging membership fees or asking you to share your data. AgVend is always free for farmers.
- 1.Find offers from trusted retailers
- Select the product offers that are right for you based on price, delivery options, available programs, and more.
- 2.Conveniently order and pay online
- Pay online using credit card, ACH, and wire transfer, or finance your order with John Deere Financial, Rabo, or Corteva TruChoice.
- 3.Find out the partner retailer
- In order to provide you with the best price, we keep the retailer hidden until you place the order.
- 4.We stand behind every order
- The retailer will fulfill your order and AgVend will work on your behalf to resolve any questions or issues.
Frequently asked questions
Click here to see our most common FAQs. Rather talk to someone? You can always reach our team by clicking on the blue chat circle in the bottom right of the page, giving us a call at (877) 575-3575, or emailing us at email@example.com.
What you can expect
- We do what we say we will do
- Our team lives this motto each day and holds that standard for all of our Partner Retailers.
- Variety of offers
- Every farm operation is different - whether its price, bundled services, or delivery options - find what fits your needs.
- Transparent pricing
- The price you see is the price you pay.
- Top tier retailers
- We carefully select our Partner Retailers to ensure that you don’t have to worry about fulfillment or service.
- Free for you
- We don’t believe in charging our farmers membership fees...and we never will!
- A person to talk to
- Your satisfaction is our number one priority. Our customer support is here for you every step of the way!
- Privacy and security
- Protecting your personal data is paramount to us. We treat your data like it is our own with best in class security procedures.
We started AgVend with the simple belief that there is a better way for farmers to purchase their inputs for a successful season. After years of developing precision ag technology to help farmers and retailers run their operations more efficiently, we asked why hasn’t the input purchasing process seen the same level of innovation. We then went out and found retailers who shared that vision and were committed to offering their products and services online to meet the needs of the American farmer.